Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Going to law school

Yup. You read it right. I got into law school.

Yesterday, my Nice Lady took me for a long car ride up to a place called Sacramento. She had to do a presentation for BAD RAP to a group of law students. We walked around campus for a while so I could pee on a bunch of stuff but she wouldn't let me FLING my masterful flings on the freshly manicured grass -- my favorite kind! Where's the justice in that?!




I was going to introduce myself to the Admissions people, but Nice Lady said she didn't think I was actually allowed to be in the administration buildings. Well, THAT's a silly rule -- how in the heck am I supposed to do well in school if I can't go into the building??

Anyway, the students in the classroom ooh-ed and ahh-ed over me and I soaked it all up. I mean, who would turn down adoration and love? And, who can blame them? I AM pretty darn cute, after all.



It was fun, but exhausting. I hope they didn't notice me dozing off in class -- how embarassing!
Thanks so much to the Animal Law Society!