Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Think I Might be a Movie Star...

This might be as crazy for all of you to believe as it is for me, but here's the skinny: I am a movie star! Or at least that's what my person says. You will not find me in the latest Batman movie (it was a really cool movie, though, and I would have been really good in it!) or in any Disney animated flick. But as proof of my small-screen stardom, my person helped me put the movie here, so you can see my big premiere for yourself...

Cool, huh? I love being in the movies!

And the rest of my life is, well, great. My person actually brought a real tree inside a few weeks ago and it made me so excited that I ran around the house, smashing into stuff and grabbing toys like a total maniac. I didn't knock the tree over onto the floor yet and my person says that makes me a really, really good girl. The weatherpeople say we're going to get a big snowfall here in New York today (a "foot" of snow - funny, cause I have four feet and they seem really normal. So what's the big deal about one foot?!?!?) Anyway, maybe we will get some pics of this big snowy deal and show them to you.