Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas vacation!


Hey everybody! I've been so busy with school and playing with my friends that my people said I needed a vacation. Well, okay, they said they needed a vacation but I got to come too so that was fine with me. We went up to the mountains, and it was really, really cold but I got a new red jacket so I didn't mind very much. At least it wasn't a SWEATER. My lady says she's going to make me one soon, and if I don't watch out it might be pink. ACK! I sure hope not. My friend Hana would really look better in pink 'cause she's a girl. But this vacation was fun! We went for lots of walks in the snow, and I kept trying to dig to the bottom of all that cold stuff but it turns out it's really, really deep. We went for rides in the car and had lots of cookies, and my people were with me all the time so I showed them all kinds of things and brought out all my toys for them to play with. My man and lady laughed and said I'm cute when I'm tired.
I don't know what they meant-- I'm cute all the time! But I really was tired. This vacationing is hard work. Here's me on the way home right before my nice long nap. Zzzzzzzz.....

Love,

Ernie