Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Rehabbed and Passed Something Else


Well we all know I didn't need any rehabbing, but I did my first official therapy dog visit in a rehab unit of the Mayo Clinic to help their rehab experience be a good one. It was fun! I got to inspect a lot of new places, and a bunch of people made a big circle around me just to give me scratches. Sounds like I'm going to get to go back there, and I really like going places more now that it's not real cold any more. They even said Clara could bring my buddy Angus along since he's a Therapy dog, too! I hope he does, but we'll see though, cuz I'm pretty sure I like him more than he likes me.


It was cold last weekend though, and M-guy insisted that we had to go out and spend part of the day outside. I think he was a little off his rocker that day to be honest. He didn't even care that I was pulling all over the place on the leash! Besides being cold, it was so windy it was raining sideways sometimes. Seriously.....all I had to do was walk around and meet some more people. Couldn't we have done that inside? Some of them had cool things like a bucket that made cool noises and one had a big stick so they could test my temperament. My temperament passed.

H