Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oops, I threw a temper tantrum


I guess I should be thrilled. I got to go to a food (that’s food for people, not me) and music festival on Sunday. They got hungry and decided to go to a restaurant that allowed me to sit outside at a table. But I got bored. True, they gave me some treats for being a good dog and settling under the table, but there came a time when I decided enough was enough. I wanted to go do something else.


She snapped this photo just moments before I threw a temper tantrum. I had a melt down. I threw myself on the ground and spun around and tried to get myself out of my harness and collar. It didn’t work. She’s much bigger than me and quietly took my wiggling self and harness and sat me up again. At the time it seemed the world should revolve around my cute face, but it didn’t work out that way. I woke up yesterday with a more positive outlook on my life though. I suppose they could have left me at home with the other dogs. I hope they let me try again. I promise, I’ll behave.