Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Party Boy

A few weeks ago I went with my people to a big party where all my friends were waiting to say hello to me. They kept saying things about fireworks, but I know the party was for us dogs. First I went on a little walk with Frodo. We saw some tall skinny creatures called deer.















When we got back from our walk I explored this huge field. My people said it was OK to go as far as I wanted and really inspect the whole place.















After I looked at everything and sniffed a lot, I ran around really fast to celebrate being a free dog.















My people tell me that other dogs like me who come from scary places will be able to spend time in this big wide open place and learn about being dogs. I think that sounds like a really good idea.

hugs,
Uba