Sunday, November 1, 2009

Someone smaller than me came to stay

Usually, I am the smallest dog at our house.















I am smaller than Lulu, smaller than Sydney, smaller than SweetPea and smaller than Lolo. Sometimes, I get tired of being the smallest and the people calling me little. I have a really big personality and tons of energy, which I think means I'm not so little.














I got a break from being the smallest this month when Daisy May came to be a foster sister. She is even smaller than me!









It was really nice to have someone around who could look up to me. Daisy is super sweet and polite and friendly and was a very nice guest. She gave me a big kiss to thank me for being a friend and showing her around the big city.

















It was a pleasure having you here, Miss Daisy May!

hugs, Uba