Friday, August 1, 2008

I Dig Dirt!

Last week my people commented that I don't dig in the yard. They seemed happy about that. Lulu had started a nice hole, but I never saw what was so fun about digging. Well, the other day I was hanging out in the yard and I thought I might give digging a try. I went into the garden shed and got out the little trowel that the people use when they dig in the dirt, and I took it over to Lulu's hole. Then I started digging...






























There's the handle of the trowel in front of me in the picture above. I couldn't figure out how it worked, so I just dug with my paws.



















Wow, digging is fun! I think I did a really good job with Lulu's hole.






















After a while my people came outside and said I had to stop because I was throwing dirt into the neighbor's yard. Bummer!





















I think I am going to do this digging thing more often.
hugs,
Uba