Friday, September 5, 2008

My Friends

Its been a while since I became a free dog and started making friends. I am kind of a shy guy, but once I know someone, and I decide they can be trusted, I give them a big hug and then we are friends forever. All the people I know get hugs when I see them.

I've made some really great friends so far, but two of my special friends are Rachel and Aaron. They both helped me learn to be a better boy and I'm really happy to know them.
After I had been with my family for a little while I met the nicest person called Rachel. She would come and visit me and Lulu while our people were out during the day. I LOVE Rachel, she is so nice and understanding. She has gone away to a place called London in England, wherever that is, to go to graduate school. My mom says I can't go and visit her there because dogs like me are illegal in England. I gave her a big hug goodbye before she left so she can remember what England is missing out on.


I made another new friend recently, too. His name is Aaron and he is my dad's nephew. I am kind of scared of the people who are called "teenagers". They are often kind of loud and they roam around in packs, so I just don't know about them. I thought Aaron was pretty scary when I first met him, since he is a teenager. Lulu said he was very nice, though, so I watched him closely for a few days and kept my distance. After a while I realized that he was a lot like me and we made friends. We gave each other a big hug to celebrate.

I can't wait to make more friends like Rachel and Aaron!

hugs,
Uba, CGC