Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Uba the Lady's Man

I have been busy recently collecting lots of girl friends.

My first love will always be Lulu. She is a great big sister and she's taught me all about how to be a normal dog. Lulu is the very best and she is really patient and kind to me even when I get the zoomies and crash into her. She's a good pillow, too.
















I've made some new lady friends lately and it has been lots of fun. First Sidney came to stay with us. She is tall and beautiful and I know she thinks I'm really great even if she told me I'm annoying. I hope she comes back to stay again soon.


























Next we got a new neighbor.
Her name is SweetPea and she is really sweet and calm. I am teaching her to be wild and crazy and to play like a maniac. She's learning but she needs more lessons. Woo Hoo! I'm the best teacher!



Then Lolo came to stay. I LOVE Lolo, she is just like me! She loves to play and be fun. One day she went to the vet and they did some crazy things to fix her ouchy legs, including shaving her butt. Now I can't play with her for WEEKS. She says she is all better, but my people say she needs more time to heal. I'm trying to be patient, but I can't wait to play with her again. I hope when she goes to her forever home I can still play with her lots.




I've also been spending more time with my sister, Zippy. Everyone says we are too cute together. We are almost identical twins and we understand each other and see things the same way. She is pretty cool for a sister.


Its really great having all these pretty girls in my life! I am one lucky dog.

hugs,
Uba