Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got a brother!

I’m not sure how they knew, but the people here got me just what I have been wishing for…a new dog! And it wasn't even my birthday! I love him. His name is Benny. We are best buddies.

I know I said before that I take time to warm up to new things, but I knew I liked Benny from the moment I saw him. They crated him across the room from me and I whined on and off for two days until they moved him right next to me...hey those tiny, little people who visit are right...whinning does work!

When he first got here they were calling him "compassion case" and now they are calling him "foster dog"...I don't know what any of those words mean, but it must be sorta like "big dork" or somethin' if Benny is one. Anyway, we have the best time together and his busted pelvis doesn't slow him down at all...(don't worry it's an old injury and it doesn't hurt him anymore) just makes him walk a little funny.

I also wanted to tell all my buddies who have gotten their CGC...CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you guys...