Monday, November 9, 2009

'Ears Lookin' at ME!

Every single day I go for a walk with my person and one of my brothers. Sometimes I go with my Labrabrother, Pyewackett, and sometimes I go with my super-cool Pibblebrother, Piggly Wiggly. It's so cool to go for a walk with my brothers.

Today I was walkin with my Labrabrother and here's a movie of me. My person was laughing at my shadow...But I don't really know why. I was just looking around at everything and sometimes when I look at stuff my ears make funny shapes.


I don't try to make funny shapes with my ears, you know. It's just that when I'm thinking real hard or when I hear something new or if I see a squirrel or something my ears move all around like they want to know what's going on, too.

Lots of people have told me that my ears are one of the things that make me so special and that they make lots of people happy.

I like walking with my brothers. And I like being special and making people happy.

Love,
Jhumpa Jones