Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Dude



Back when I first was taken from dat "mean guys" yard and kept in a cell for like, forever! I was so scared being all alone. I couldn't see my sister or my cousins but heard dem barking. Den one day a pack of humans came and were staring at me. I wanted to bark, "Why are you guys starring at me? Don't you know dats rude?!" Den dey tried to make me do tings I didn't want to do! Den dis human dey called Tim, brought me outside and talked softly, while holding me in his arms. I wanted to lick him and tank him, for his kindness but was too scared to do so. When he left dat day, I tought "Oh no where's my dude going?! " Guess what?! My dude didn't forget about me! Turns out, he sent people from his pack to spring a bunch of us from dat scary holding place. Well, a lot has happened since dat first day I met dat human with the kind eyes. I now have a forever home, I'm learning dat its OK to explore scary tings and have met other nice humans too. But, its "My Dude" who will always hold, dat special place, in my wittle bully heart. ~Love Frodo~