Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm a pamperd Pit!



Or at least dats what my mum calls me! I've pretty much forgotten how scary my life used to be when me and some of my friends lived at dat "mean guys" place. Now, I get to go for walks, play with my sister and brother, and even go on play-dates with other furry-friends. But bestest of all, I get to sleep under da covers with my mum! Oh yeah, and dats when she calls me her "snuggle-bunny"! Geeze, I always tawght I was just a plain ol' Pit Bull. Who knew I would become all those other tings?! A wee friend came to stay with me for a wittle bit, so I tried calling her "my snuggle bunny". Nope, Nope, snuggle-bunny she was not! She always chased after me and tried to bite my butt! So I named her "Dehlila da Piraña".


But I do hope dat some day, she gets to be a pampered pit just like me! Even if she can be annoying.

~Love Frodo~