Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Roomie

A couple of weeks ago, I moved into a new foster home. When I got there, I was greeted by my new roomie Gulliver. At first, I was like, "Yikes! This guy is almost twice as big as me!" He would follow me around and sniff me and try to play. But, being new and all, I was a little bit shy. I still get shy sometimes but my tail is wagging non-stop and I'm slowly getting used to playing with such a big guy. Sometimes, my new foster parents think that I'm the bigger dog. My bark can make me sound pretty big and I even snore louder than Gulliver! I found out that this Gulliver guy isn't so bad after all. He even shares his bed and toys with me! One time, I sat on his face while he was lying down, and he didn't even care! I guess he knows who the queen is around this joint. Sharing a bed with someone like Gulliver is nice on cold winter nights. Good thing my snoring doesn't wake him up!