Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting Strong and Bored

I have been working very hard on getting my strength back after my surgery. First I got to run around and play in the back yard and we started going for nice long walks. After a while Star came to stay with us. We played and went on walks and had a ton of fun together. I thought she would be a great foster sister, but then she went home with her new family.
Then I got really bored, and I spent a lot of time staring at my mom and talking to her about how I wanted my treadmill back and a foster sister.
I had to keep asking, but eventually she got the idea and bought my treadmill back. I am so happy that I can run and run and make myself handsome and buff again.
Then, this weekend, it got even better and a new foster sister came to stay. We are still deciding on her name, but I can tell you she is a superhero and it is going to be a whole lot of fun teaching her about the world.
Lesson number one for the new foster girl - keep your eyeballs out of my pictures!

Hugs,
Uba

Labels: ,