Friday, March 7, 2008

Fabulous Me

Ok, so I’m Dutch, and you are….oh right… fans. Great! I love fans.

Allow me to bring you up to speed about one of my favorite subjects, My Life.


I was on a chain in the woods and one day people in uniforms came to remove me from the chain and I was thrilled. Oh thank god, I’m so glad you’re here…you see baby I’m a lover, not a fighter.

Apparently, there was a miscommunication. Somehow, I ended up in jail….excuuuuse me, I don’t know what you’ve been told, but I am not the criminal here. In fact, I’d like to press charges.

Unfortunately, it seemed no one was listening…really people don’t I get a phone call or something….

I was housed in a top tier kennel, so I decided to express my displeasure at the situation by peeing out of my kennel on staff members as they passed by (being a boy is cool!)…perhaps not the most diplomatic course of action I realize, but you gotta admit pretty freakin’ funny. When my chaueffers finally arrived, months overdue if you ask me, I overheard one of them say “this dog’s a rockstar.”

Finally, people who recognize the…true…fabulous…me!