Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introducing Mr. Barker

My whole name is Iggy Piggy Barker,
but you can call me Iggy.

As an explanation of why I haven't introduced myself until now, I will just tell you that I like to take new things sorta slow...like the other day I got a new bed in my crate, and I decided that I shouldn't touch it for at least 24 hours...no sense in rushing into things if you ask me. This is me 14 months ago...


and this is me now...
Every morning I wake up really early, just before the sun and I peek one eye open to see if I am still in my cozy bed in my new life and when I see that I am, I am so happy that I get up and do a little dance in my crate...it makes the people here think I need to go outside and pee. I don't have to pee, I am just glad that California isn't a dream.